Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73

Thread: Marcus gets rave reviews

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    i know that was a joke, and i see your point, but do you not think it is a problem? its different to be dating someone for a while and you turn of legal age before they do. but I would seriously think that there is something wrong with a guy who is over 18 and gets drunk with some 15 year old girls just to get some. I cant prove that is what he did, ya never know every thing that marcus has done may have never happened. but its a little fishy.
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    haha good one VTGal, seriously though... they would laugh and hang up im sure in that situation.

    Anyone see the Dateline special about them conning guys over the internet to come out and have sex with 13 year olds? Theres a reason they used that number, 16 and 17 year olds usually dont hold up in court for various reasons. Like them being able to drive to your house for one thing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    [ QUOTE ]
    That's it. Tomorrow I'm calling the cops on all the the dudes that I know that are dating young high school girls. The 5-0 is gonna have a field day around here.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Why Gal4VT? I mean what did I ever do to you? [censored] jus because your a little too old for me doesn't mean you have to ruin the fun for everyone.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    haha is that why you are fleeing to texas? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cant we all just get along?

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    Oh. Don't get it twisted. I don't understand when older guys pursue "yougins"...even when it's to date seriously.

    But I do think there are tons of factors besides the "Marcus got 15 year olds drunk then had sex with them". I think he made a huge mistake and shouldn't have put himself in that situation, especially because he was already going to be in the spotlight from the moment he stepped onto Tech's campus as "upcoming star qb and MV's lil bro". How do you know that he was hanging out with those girls "just to get some"? Of course, that is a pretty fair assessment of 18-22 year old males and their motives, I agree. And he's not the first person to try to just "get some" from unders. Not all the older guys hanging out with younger girls around here are looking for the long term relationship.

    I'm seriously not trying to take up for Marcus. I do think he's screwed himself over. I wish he could have came to Tech with a clear head and determination to not let pressure and status get to him.... and someone who would take him under their wing as a lil' brother at school would have been a God-send. I wish he could have not made the bad decisions that he made.

    But I also think anything and everything he did AS A MATURING YOUNG MAN UNDER TONS OF PRESSURE was under microscope. I can say that I saw him when he first came to school and a few times after he came back to school. The first time I saw him on campus, he was kinda loud...goofing off (acting like a typical 18 year old boy). When I saw him after he came back, people were all around him. People definitely noticed him. But he was definitely not drawing attention to himself. He was much more reserved and calm.

    We have all made mistakes. None of us are perfect, but it just so happens that I don't have an older brother or something that has tremendous celebrity status. I honestly hope he can learn from all that has happened though.

    OH and get over it MG! I'm tired of you like whoa.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    then why do you call me crying at 11 pm every friday and saturday asking me to come over and "talk".

    you know i am at the bowling ally mackin on highschool girls.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    You are the most understanding 14 and a half year old I've ever talked to.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    i never said for sure if he was doing that, but honestly........ what else would he be doing? thank you for actually stating a point and not just saying something like, HOW DO YOU KNOW IM GOING TO CRY. i appreciate that. i agree with nearly everything that you said. I just hate when people argue to argue you know what i mean? yeah i hope marcus grows up too, but people really only should get so many chances. there are only so many excuses for someone to screw up. once again, thanks for showing intellect with your reply instead of stupid crap to try to discount what i said.
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    [ QUOTE ]
    95 percent of prosectors would not go after anyone for having sex with a 15 year old if they themselves were a also teenager.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    no way man, I have talked to ER enough to know whats up with all of that. Being 16-17 only gets you charged with statutory rape around here BUT the rule is, parents can allow the relationship to be consentual so if you are in good with someones parents, its gravy, nothing is going to happen. However, if a girl is 15 or under, its not even considered statutory rape, it falls under the code of Carnal Knowledge which will get your [censored] some serious jail time wheather or not the guardian approves or not. ER told me all of those laws because he was always in Grundy pimpin on those young girls. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Marcus gets rave reviews

    i knew that i wasnt crazy once again. im glad im not the only person that feels the way that i do about all of this.
    Cant we all just get along?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •